Ten Things You Should Stop Doing On The Dance floor Right Now
1. Stop dancing in a circle with your group, that is stone age ritual.
2. Selfies on the floor when the party is raving mad, DJs hate it most.
3. Whisky on top of your head dance, unless you are at a Punjabi wedding.
4. Showing obnoxious signs to the DJ to change the track.. to every track he spins.
5. Standing still on the floor when all around you are going mental, sign you are too high or low.
6. Moonwalk to a progressive house tune, you will never be Michael Jackson.
7. Smoking on a packed floor, it don’t matter how good the stash maybe.
8. That ‘nagin’ dance has got to stop, nobody’s watching.
9. Fizzing out beer on everybody around, trust me you will get bit** slapped.
10.Taking your shirt off and dancing, we do not like to see that pot belly.
Note: These observations are purely my own, any resemblance is to persons living is purely coincidental.